Wednesday, December 21, 2011

HUMAN-GODs(3)

"I won't say become God, I shall not blaspheme! But behold all manners of creation, plants, animals, and inanimate forms of life; Even all the mysteries of the cosmos, all this is within the HUMAN FORM! And..what makes this form a human , is not to be found anywhere else in the entire universe!" 

We need to believe this in a much deeper way, when the Christian God or the Muslim God say that "I created you in my own image" it is no different to me than Shams telling us that "all creation was because of and for the sake of this human form"! Somehow we have survived in an evolutionary way progressing toward becoming little gods if you will. Indeed our higher self is always calling to us to Be Our Very Best. I believe we may not have another chance in another form to have such a conscious relation with our origins as we do not in our human form.

No comments:

Post a Comment