Friday, December 23, 2011

TIMELESS(1)

Posts from here on out will be short translations with titles that will hopefully match! To keep the posts in order,they will be numbered in the title. Even though the first 10 posts do not follow the actual dates of publishing, we'll do our best to keep the rest starting with post number 11.

If it is to be any thing other than Shams's words like my own words, or historical data,
 they would be like these lines. So the post numbers are not historical order of his words. 

If there is a picture included in any post,and its yours , Bless You! Anyone may use these posts in any way to extend the Essence of Shams and The Heart of Rumi. Forget about me, OK?



"IF WORDS NEED TO BE SPOKEN, SHOULD THE WHOLE WORLD INSIST THAT I'D BE SILENT. IF I SHOULD BE HUNG BY MY BEARD AND A THOUSAND YEARS PASSED, THE ONE I INTEND TO HEAR MY WORDS SHALL HEAR THEM"

No comments:

Post a Comment